We are always on the lookout for bright and talented people to join our team. If interested please forward your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-time Office Manager, 6-month fixed term maternity cover
We’re on the search for an administrative Superstar!
Duties will include:
- Client enquires
- General office administration and front of house duties
- Preparation and payment of wages and salaries
- Xero accounts management; accounts receivable & payable, PAYE, payroll, GST
- Construction related administration
- Staff liaison
- Management of project files
Skills & Experience:
- Experience with GST, PAYE, payroll, accounts receivable and payable essential
- Xero experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite experience performed to a high-level of accuracy
- WorkFlowMax experience preferred but not essential as training will be given
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proactive with the ability to multi-task and prioritise with minimal supervision
- Experience with day-to-day IT and network management and Human Resources would be useful but not essential
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
This is a part-time position, working approximately 20 hours per week for 6 months starting 9th March until end of September 2020.
In return we offer a competitive remuneration package, as well as the opportunity to work in a thriving firm with an excellent reputation and a fun and supportive team environment.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Sarah Mayes at email@example.com. Or, for questions, call Sarah on 03 443 7919.
Applications from NZ Permanent Residents and valid working visa holders only.