We’re always interested to hear from Architects, Architectural Graduates and Technicians seeking employment in Wanaka. Currently, we’re actively seeking the right applicants to fill the following roles:
19 January 2021
Due to workload expanding, we’re seeking a highly motivated Registered Architect with proven design and documentation experience. If you’re looking for a challenging, yet professionally rewarding role with real exposure to high profile, interesting projects, we’d love to hear from you.
Key attributes include:
- Minimum of 7 years NZ based post-graduate experience;
- Minimum of two NZ residential projects completed in the last 3 years, with experience in the commercial sector also useful;
- Experience across all stages of the design and construction process, including strong contract administration and construction management experience. Detailed understanding of NZIA SCC & NZ Building Code is essential;
- Ability to interpret and understand the design brief, develop client relationships and manage client expectations;
- Ability to accurately produce presentation and contractual material, including peer review of detailed design documentation (proficiency in ArchiCAD desirable);
- Performing a design lead role (or assisting) for the creation of high-end projects;
- Ability to coordinate consultants and manage a team of core staff;
- Effective communication and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently;
- Familiarity with overseeing project performance, including team productivity and profitability.
Be part of a driven, successful and reputable architectural practice, with the opportunity to work on exciting, high profile projects alongside a friendly, supportive team. This is a full-time position, but flexible work hour arrangements may be negotiable. Competitive remuneration to reflect applicant experience.
Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply, please email a cover letter, CV and selected portfolio through to firstname.lastname@example.org